Kylie Jenner just released the name of her daughter: Stormi. But here’s a list of names that “shoulda woulda coulda” been her first child’s name.
- Kit: Kylie Jenner has built an empire based on her business, Kylie Cosmetics or more specifically Kylie Lipkits. So as she begins her next, why not start on an already successful note?
- Kartier: As the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family, Kylie has infamously worn stacks of Cartier bracelets. In fact, she had almost seven Cartier bracelets on her wrist for almost four years.
- K: K for Kardashian, what else?
- Madeleine: Kylie has done a great job naming her products, ‘Madeleine’ is one of the names of her lipstick collection. She might’ve already chosen a name for her child in one of her collections.
- Valentine: Kylie’s daughter was born February 1st, the same month with which Valentine’s Day falls.
- Kalabasas: After Kylie turned 18, she bought her first home in Calabasas, California at the round price of 2.7 million USD.
- Jordyn: Kylie’s longtime best friend is Jordyn Woods. Naming her child after her wouldn’t be too much of a reach.
- Butterfly: Travis Scott’s single ‘Butterfly Effect’ climbed the music industry’s charts last year. Kylie could pay tribute to Travis through naming her daughter after his hit song.
- Houston: Kim Kardashian just released the name of her daughter Chicago West. Travis Scott was born in Houston, Texas. Following the footsteps of her older sister, Kylie could name her daughter after another popular city.
- Kylie Jenner II: Kylie ‘the second’, because we need another one.