Don’t know what to do this summer? Here’s the top few ideas to keep you entertained until August.
1. Relax! We just had a full year of non-stop work. Now’s time to relax and just enjoy having free time.
2. Go to the beach! Grab your towel and go catch that summer sun.
3. Work out. Take advantage of all the free time to get in amazing shape. Go back to school looking and feeling great!
4. Binge watch TV shows. Go check out Rosie’s top ten shows to binge watch. Dive into those and grab some popcorn.
5. For those graduating this year, go dorm room shopping!
6. Travel. Go out an adventure. This can range from driving through Tuscany or visiting the Sahara to just walking around your town or go on a trail.
7. Get a job. Earn some cash before the new year begins and buy yourself some gifts before school starts again.
8. Eat some great food. Go cafe hopping and try new types. With the extra time you get from summer you can go to so many different restaurants. (If you need ideas, check out The Eye’s Mood for Food section.)
9. Hang with friends. Take the time to bond and explore with your favorite people and make memories.
10. Buy a fish. Don’t have time for a large pet? Get a fish because they are easy to take care of and super cute.