10. Quizlet – Quizlet is the perfect app that will have you memorizing your AP Psych material while on the go. This app offers an easy to use flash card format that you can use while you’re on the bus, MRT, or in a taxi.
9. Photomath – Having trouble trying to figure out a math problem and no one can seem to help you? With Photomath you are able to scan any math equation with your smartphone’s camera and it will solve it on the screen for you and explain how it did it! It can solve anything from simple algebra equations to root functions.
8. Powerschool Mobile – Need to see what you got on that AP U.S. History test but your computer is dead? With Powerschool Mobile, you can log into your Powerschool account and see what you got on your test or see why you have several absences from missing attendance free.
7. Schoology – Blackboard is out and Schoology is in. See what your teachers feel like drowning you in homework while you’re on the activities bus on the way home without even touching your computer. It’s fast and easy to use!
6. Grabtaxi – About to miss curfew and are all out of options trying to hail a cab? With Grabtaxi, this app searches over thousands of drivers in Singapore that are just a couple hundred feet away from you. You can even put in a credit card and not have to worry about if you have enough cash to get home.
5. WhatsApp – Getting to become apart of a new friend group? Creating your own? With Whatsapp you can create fun group chats and even share pictures all to your phone. The best part? It only uses wifi, so you’re not stuck with a huge texting bill at the end of the month. WhatsApp is now available on your computer too, so you’re now able to get away with a little sneaky texting in class without even taking your phone out of your pocket.
4. Snapchat – Snapchat has become insanely popular within the last few years. Add funny videos of your friends to your story to embarrass them a little. Add pictures of all the places you’ve been too, the food you’ve eaten and the people you’ve hung out with.
3. Instagram – Show off that great new selfie you took and share it with your friends. Post all of those beautiful senior photos and show how much food you ate at brunch in a fun way that is easy and fun for SAS students.
2. Facebook – Trying to organize a senior party but you don’t want any freshman to be there? Use Facebook to make a secret group and try to rack up as many likes as you can with your beautiful new profile picture.
1. Spotify – Spotify is the number one app for SAS students because we all love
music. Dealing with a sad breakup? Getting ready for the weekend party? Going for a run? With Spotify you can browse music that matches your mood and even the pace that you’re running at. Spotify combines music and social media, so you can see what your friends are listening too.