1. Finally sitting down to study, but silently complaining to yourself about the amount of time you have to spend on such a tedious task.
2. After 20 minutes of studying and a couple of glances at your phone, you decide to reward yourself by taking a “quick” phone break.
3. Soon enough, you unconsciously spend a substantial amount of time scrolling through Instagram.
4. You see a snapchat from your friend, so naturally, you take one to send back. It would be rude if you didn’t respond… right?
5. You catch yourself drifting into the world of social media, and since you want to do well on your test or exam, you decide to go back to your desk to study. But as soon as you open that computer to Facebook, you unconsciously drift back into the world of procrastination.
6. You come across a photo of food on your Facebook newsfeed (or maybe you just hear your stomach grumbling) so you decide to go get some food for “later.”
7. You decide it looks so good, you have to eat it right now.
8. You really don’t want to go back to study, so you decide to call up your friend to talk.
9. After eating food and talking to your friend (on top of that endless procrastination you did earlier), you decide to take a “quick nap.”
10. After that “quick nap” that turned into a deep sleep, you realize that you haven’t gotten any work done all night. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow.