1. Eat apple and cherry pies to get in your serving of fruit.
2. Do bench presses with the ham.
3. Speed wrap presents for cardio.
4. (Pretend to) shovel snow to work your arms.
5. Do some yoga under some bright shining lights.
6. Have a snowball fight to release pent-up frustration.
7. Utilize long flights to catch up on sleep.
8. Exercise your eyes by watching ‘Elf’ on repeat.
9. Carve out some ‘me time’ by stopping to smell the pine needles.
10. Keep your mind sharp by reading every article in The Eye.